Friday, December 13, 2019

Welcome, to my readers living in Ukraine



Recently, in my viewer stats, I noticed a substantial number of readers of my blog are in Ukraine.

By recently, this refers to the past month.

Knowing a limited amount of information about Ukraine, it would be enriching to learn. When I attended a needlework retreat May 2018, I met some fellow stitchers from Ukraine. They were very diligent stitchers. I enjoyed meeting them as well as seeing their beautiful stitched pieces.

With that preface, my apologies, I should have welcomed you, sooner. There are so many blog entry ideas swirling inside my brain. Also, a chunk of my time has been going into organizing my home, decluttering. In addition, finishing needlework projects that should have been finished long ago has been both a monkey on my back as well as a pleasure to see the completion.
Three time consuming activities, all are worthwhile uses of my time.

Blogging is a pleasure, for me. Knowing that I should talk less than I do, working on that, I have funneled it into writing more.

Recently, someone touched on a possibility of an opportunity to move to Hawai'i. It's light discussion at the moment. Even so, it was enough to get me enlivened enough to dive into a decluttering mild tizzy. It might happen, it might not. A pleasant thought!

Oh, the needlework projects! Most time consuming of all while being a pleasure especially to complete it, gaze upon the works in silk, cotton, beading & other sparkly stuff, when completed. 

Last, certainly as much of a passion as the other three, FITNESS!

Spin class torches calories while having fun, the great feeling afterward. Keep in mind, the whole time I'm in Spin Class, there's an inner struggle. I fight the urge to leave, 10 minutes in. The class is 45 minutes of energizing music, sprints, jumps, stands, leans, hovering, backward pedaling. The teacher of the 12 noon - 12:45 class is so encouraging! The class is a love-hate thaang for me.

Now that I see the viewers of my blog are in Ukraine, this is me, saying, thank you! Feel free to comment. If you need to comment in Cyrillic, I will translate. It would be a pleasure to hear from you.

Make some noise. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...