Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Over The Sink Dish Rack

 



This may be one of the more banal blog posts I have ever posted. 

Hey!

I'm on vacation!
It's been a few years since I bought three of these. 
One for myself ~ I loved it so much I wanted to share the coolness of it. That's how I am. When I find something that makes my life so much easier or is just plain KEW-EL, I share the experience of it. So often, I share a copy or the actual item itself.
One of these, I shared with a relative who also loved it! It looks good, it saves space, it's also more functional than its counter parts (pun intended).
One of these creative genius constructions was also shared, as a gift, with a friend who was exploring ways to become more organized. She said she loved it, I was so happy that she was happy with it. That was a few years ago. She may have tossed it in the trash, regifted it or donated it by now.

The versatility is also another factor that makes these inventions such a nice addition to organization & decor. 

It can also be expanded.




Made to fit a smaller space.




You can get creative by decorating it to fit the holiday or the occasion. Use your creativity! Go wild!








No comments:

Post a Comment

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...