Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Life is just a dream

I'm a hopeful romantic, a realist a proactive, plus more rolled into one. Life for me can be an adventure, always a lot of fun!




'Tis the season of winter mon cherie, my love
With the snow slowly falling from up above
Under a blanket of snow Gaia is sleeping
Any dream in slumber it's a secret in keeping
When I rest betimes to go to that vision of life
What may have been as a mother as your wife
Such a true to life dream imperfect by far
As long as I could be there wherever you are
We had far less time together than most folks do
When you find your person you know it is true
You found me I found you in such a quirky way
A rare time I was lacking in what to say
We believed in a vision we both could see
So euphoric for what would soon enough be
Time flew by as we spoke of everything
Prose may fall short for those in believing
Moving on feels like a betrayal of all that we shared
Our connection so tight with both our souls bared
Parting is easier when both people are still living
Pain of losing him to death is far less forgiving
Speaking of you is an annoyance to so many others
Except those rare times spent with your band of brothers
They get it they knew the high caliber of ish you could be
Seeing how happy you were since the day you met me
I was your mariposa you were my delicious big net
Saying you saw your unborn child in my eyes I could not forget
Each night I look for your star by the light of the pearly moon
How I long for that day wishing it could happen soon
       




1 comment:

PJ & Me

Animals are such wonders; most are truly gifts from God.  I mean that.   Loving animals as I do, being able to communicate with them during ...